This was my comment on the MSN message board:
Aghast and amazed said:
Oh, for the gold-digger remarks, get a dictionary for the definition of the term. It doesn't apply here. She may be spoiled and a spendthrift, but not a gold-digger.
Oh, for the gold-digger remarks, get a dictionary for the definition of the term. It doesn't apply here. She may be spoiled and a spendthrift, but not a gold-digger.
Thank you! Just what I was going to say.
I don't really like Linda, but I don't think she's a gold digger. More a rich man's wife who has never had to work and is completely out of touch with reality.
I believe it was Johnny Carson's fourth wife who epitomized the definition of "gold digger." They had only been married a few years when she divorced him and she was crying that she couldn't live on $34,000 a month. Now that's a gold digger!
Unfortunately, in the Hogans' case, both of their kids seem like spoiled, sheltered celebrity babies. I think they're the ones who will have the rudest awakening in the future. Nick especially seems to be headed for trouble. Brooke is not a great singing talent, the only thing she has going for her is youth and looks and both of those fade.
There have been others that have said that the whole family is out of touch with reality. I think that's fairly well true. The vicious, vindictive, misogynist comments that I've seen from some of you men are pretty distressing. Most women are not in fact gold diggers and I prefer to believe that most men are not vindictive misogynists. If you're bitter because women seem to want to get away from you after being with you a while, you might want to check your attitude about women. It might explain why women want to cut and run from your presence.





No comments:
Post a Comment